Dear Tailor4Less, I found your company online after reading an article about the new industry of online custom tailoring.I was skeptical, because one expects not only a high level of craftsmanship in a custom suit, but also a high level of customer service in a tailor.

These articles said you offered both. I am getting married in May, and my fiance decided to order from your company. After paying for 2 suits to be made for himself and his best man, he was told that you "ran out of fabric" for the third suit for his groomsman. With only weeks to go before the wedding, your representatives have not budged to help accommodate him in choosing a new fabric for all 3 suits.

Instead, my fiance and his best man have to pay for the 2 suits, and then have a 3rd made in another fabric. For anyone who knows the art of wedding clothing, this is UNACCEPTABLE. I am astonished at your poor customer service, and I will rail about it all over the internet, since it seems, we have no other option at this point. You are a new industry to be sure, and you are leading the way in setting the lowest standards possible.

Thank you for destroying the time-worn craft of tailoring.We might as well buy our suits at Walmart.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "i want tailor4less to allow us to buy 3 suits in the same fabric, or none at all!" as the author lost $950. rristow is overall dissatisfied with Tailor4less. The most disappointing about groomsman suit at Tailor4less was return policy and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tailor4less.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Tailor4less to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tailor4less?

Comments

We have a similar thing! My fiance received his atrocious suit, no way he can get it tailored. Did you get your money back and if so, how??

to Anonymous #1000849

We fought with them as hard as we could, and they flat out refused to give us a refund.They say in their ads that they will pay for any further alterations, but it's nearly impossible to get them to do that once you have your suit.

We simply had to accept the suits - 2 of them. We never ordered the third. Both suits were made of their "high quality" executive fabric. When we got them in, the fabric is so poor - it's very thin, and you can actually see through it.

We were so disappointed. I'm sorry you had to go through the same thing. I hope you can get something quickly for your wedding. We ended up going immediately to Joseph A.

Banks. They had decent suits that could be tailored easily and quickly, and they were very helpful toward getting all our groomsmen outfitted in time. It really pays to try it on before buying!

Lesson learned.:(

Did you contacted them before place the orders to make sure they had enough fabric? I am sure you did not and now you are complaining...

to Anonymous Phoenix, Arizona, United States #999078

We did, in fact, communicate very clearly with the representative that we would be ordering 3 suits for a wedding, and they said the fabric we chose was one of their most popular fabrics, high-quality, and a standard fabric for them.There was never a mention that there may not be enough.

That's why we chose to go through with the order. Then, suddenly, they only had enough to make 2 suits...after we paid for them, of course. Oh...and a follow-up comment: the 2 suits finally came in, and they didn't fit properly.

When my husband took them to a local tailor, he said they were so cheaply made, they weren't worth tailoring.If you appreciate quality, don't buy from this company!