Las Vegas, Nevada
100% full Not resolved

They will commit FRAUD if necessary. My measurements were tampered with in my profile. Luckily I printed out a copy when I placed the order. Shoulders were supposed to be 18 1/2. They were 20 1/2 inches. That is an inch on each side. Shoulders are probably one of the most important measurements when it comes to looking good in a suit. The seam on the right shoulder was also improperly sewn creating a bump. 7 of the 14 measurements were modified. Weight says I was 231 lbs. when I’m 206. Once the suit is made, they tamper with the measurements to fit the suit and if you don’t have an original copy you can’t prove it. Tailor estimated fixing the shoulders would be $100 plus, they offer $50 reimbursement. If they agree to a remake which is probably no chance in ***, it says you have to pay shipping to return it to Europe which I can't imagine what that would cost. They claim they will donate it to the poor, but since they *** over I can’t imagine them being good to the poor. The fabric was very thin even though I paid an extra $160 for better fabric, but it was OK. I also didn't request a faux buttonhole on lapel, I didn't want one at all and there is one there and the lapels were supposed to be wide but they weren't. Those two items alone would require a remake because they can’t be fixed by a tailor. There is nowhere on their website showing a buttonhole on the lapel unless you request one. They apparently change your profile to match their mistakes. I am going to dispute it with the Credit Card Company and VISA itself. When all is said and done it comes down to the fact that they committed fraud by changing the specs and it will be cold day in *** before they will be remaking you a suit. I have gone back and forth with them on a support ticket knowing what the final answer would probably be and I was right. I sent them pictures of the shoulders with a measuring tape, the buttonhole and the lapels. Also, the breast pocket was partially sewn shut and they haven’t even answered if that is normal and I can open it up without damaging it.

Related: Tailor4less - The worst service and quality I ever experience

Jack Martinelli support ticket #049112016 LUCIAN *** if that is your real name and not Mao Tse Tung

Review about: Tailor4Less Custom Suit.

I liked: Only the website looks good.

I didn't like: Did not live up to guarantee, Poor quality, Fit, Entire company.

1.9
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Tailor4less Suit
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $374
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Tailor4less?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.