They will commit FRAUD if necessary. My measurements were tampered with in my profile. Luckily I printed out a copy when I placed the order. Shoulders were supposed to be 18 1/2. They were 20 1/2 inches. That is an inch on each side. Shoulders are probably one of the most important measurements when it comes to looking good in a suit. The seam on the right shoulder was also improperly sewn creating a bump. 7 of the 14 measurements were modified. Weight says I was 231 lbs. when I’m 206. Once the suit is made, they tamper with the measurements to fit the suit and if you don’t have an original copy you can’t prove it. Tailor estimated fixing the shoulders would be $100 plus, they offer $50 reimbursement. If they agree to a remake which is probably no chance in ***, it says you have to pay shipping to return it to Europe which I can't imagine what that would cost. They claim they will donate it to the poor, but since they *** over I can’t imagine them being good to the poor. The fabric was very thin even though I paid an extra $160 for better fabric, but it was OK. I also didn't request a faux buttonhole on lapel, I didn't want one at all and there is one there and the lapels were supposed to be wide but they weren't. Those two items alone would require a remake because they can’t be fixed by a tailor. There is nowhere on their website showing a buttonhole on the lapel unless you request one. They apparently change your profile to match their mistakes. I am going to dispute it with the Credit Card Company and VISA itself. When all is said and done it comes down to the fact that they committed fraud by changing the specs and it will be cold day in *** before they will be remaking you a suit. I have gone back and forth with them on a support ticket knowing what the final answer would probably be and I was right. I sent them pictures of the shoulders with a measuring tape, the buttonhole and the lapels. Also, the breast pocket was partially sewn shut and they haven’t even answered if that is normal and I can open it up without damaging it.
Jack Martinelli support ticket #049112016 LUCIAN *** if that is your real name and not Mao Tse Tung
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Only the website looks good
What I disliked
- Did not live up to guarantee
- Poor quality
- Entire company
You May Also Like
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "This Guy Ron Ehler is a crook. Stole $4000 from me and moved out of his business location to avoid getting my demand letter. He cashed my check at a..."
- "So I am a female escort... and naturally backpage.com has the entire escort market monopolized. So I choose to do my business there. Before posting any ads on backpage I..."
- "I had a very old promotional Chipotle coupon that looked like a playing card, good for a free Burrito. There is no expiration date and I have used others in..."
- "BUYER BEWARE-I have been on hold for over 2 hours (see screenshot below) on the Netgear Support line 888-638-4327. I have been waiting for a replacement router for 9 days..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."