They will commit FRAUD if necessary. My measurements were tampered with in my profile. Luckily I printed out a copy when I placed the order. Shoulders were supposed to be 18 1/2. They were 20 1/2 inches. That is an inch on each side. Shoulders are probably one of the most important measurements when it comes to looking good in a suit. The seam on the right shoulder was also improperly sewn creating a bump. 7 of the 14 measurements were modified. Weight says I was 231 lbs. when I’m 206. Once the suit is made, they tamper with the measurements to fit the suit and if you don’t have an original copy you can’t prove it. Tailor estimated fixing the shoulders would be $100 plus, they offer $50 reimbursement. If they agree to a remake which is probably no chance in ***, it says you have to pay shipping to return it to Europe which I can't imagine what that would cost. They claim they will donate it to the poor, but since they *** over I can’t imagine them being good to the poor. The fabric was very thin even though I paid an extra $160 for better fabric, but it was OK. I also didn't request a faux buttonhole on lapel, I didn't want one at all and there is one there and the lapels were supposed to be wide but they weren't. Those two items alone would require a remake because they can’t be fixed by a tailor. There is nowhere on their website showing a buttonhole on the lapel unless you request one. They apparently change your profile to match their mistakes. I am going to dispute it with the Credit Card Company and VISA itself. When all is said and done it comes down to the fact that they committed fraud by changing the specs and it will be cold day in *** before they will be remaking you a suit. I have gone back and forth with them on a support ticket knowing what the final answer would probably be and I was right. I sent them pictures of the shoulders with a measuring tape, the buttonhole and the lapels. Also, the breast pocket was partially sewn shut and they haven’t even answered if that is normal and I can open it up without damaging it.
Jack Martinelli support ticket #049112016 LUCIAN *** if that is your real name and not Mao Tse Tung
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Only the website looks good
What I disliked
- Did not live up to guarantee
- Poor quality
- Entire company
You May Also Like
- "The suit I ordered was fine, more than fine - excellent...but that is where the buck stops I am afraid. I see all of these great reviews on the internet..."
- "I ordered a tailored Trench coat inserting, as they require, my shirt measures. I nonetheless mention that the trench needed to be a little bigger to allow for a jacket. They said..."
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you..."
- "768090 I sent you the letter some days ago telling you I was still waiting for the rest of my clothes. I think I already received all even though I..."
- "Holy Sheets have been selling sheets claiming that their sheets are 1200 thread count. Many of their advertising says exactly that and on the sheet packaging, it says that it..."