Do not let the slick, interactive website fool you. Everything is fine until the product arrives (in a flat cardboard box).

The sizes were sooo wrong! Shoulders too tight, sleeves too long, trousers too long, waist too big. I spent £380! Luckily they have a 'perfect fit guarantee', so there is some process to avoid total failure.

They asked to send pictures, so I did. They said they will pay for cost of alterations (up to 25% of 380), so I took it to the tailor, who felt sorry for me. They said this is so bad, I should just ask for my money back. So I did.

The response was that it's impossible to refund, so they promised to remake the suit. So to ensure there were no mistakes, I paid a professional tailor to take my measurements according to tailor4less' instructions. While doing this, I noticed that the video showed them measuring down to the floor, but the description said to measure to the trouser end. A clear 100% mistake that I made them aware of.

I live in the UK so I had to pay £14 to send the package to Spain. Of course, they refused to pay for this. After a few weeks, the suit finally arrived. This time not even in a box!

And guess what? It still did not fit. Shoulders better but still not right. Sleeves too long.

Trousers better but still too long and not very 'slim fit'. I also received a cheeky invoice for $15, which I think came from Shanghai! LOL, this went straight in the bin. So what happened next?

I emailed them and asked to refund the cost of alterations, because hopefully this time the suit can actually be altered. Their response was they can only issue the refund by giving me store credit to shop in tailor4less. I DO NOT WANT STORE CREDIT BECAUSE I AM NEVER BUYING FROM YOU EVER AGAIN! At the end of the day, these people need to be put out of business.

Even though they clear made a mistake, as I showed in the measurement instructions, they still think I'm wrong and they are right. I have never been so stressed about a purchase. NEVER DISCLAIMER: Hopefully this will discourage potential buyers and end up costing them a lot more than the £380 they did not refund me. In fact you will see this review on every possible review website.

If they want me to take it down, my price will be much higher than a few hundred pounds.

I already warned them about my willingness to write terrible reviews, but they just had to stick to their policy didn't they. Best of luck, Rob Skeens

Review about: Tailor4less Suit.

Reason of review: most of the above .

Comments