Nyon, Geneva
Featured

I ordered a tailored Trench coat inserting, as they require, my shirt measures.

I nonetheless mention that the trench needed to be a little bigger to allow for a jacket.

They said it was fine but was not at all.

After a long ping pong where they require the mess to be fixed by a local tailor, the local tailor answer was that "... he cannot invent textile..to add inches here and there and ..." I finally get the trench back to T4L and send additional measures to them.

No I get the second shot "perfectly tailored" trench and my god the sleeves are not correctly implanted, tailor language, they are too high and too much towards the front, resultin in a disgraceful pleated back.

AVOID TAILOR4LESS IT WILL TURN TO BE NOTHING4TOOMUCH

Review about: Tailor4less Coat.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Tailor4less?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Tailor4less - Ridiculous blue suit Tailor4less "Excitedly we went through the measuring process.... new suit for school for my 17year old son. We chose a very dark navy suit.... there are strict controls on what he can..." Read more Skechers Go Walk shoes create suction force to the ground causing falls Skechers "I have using a Skechers Go Walk shoe with Goga mat padding on the inside for the last 3 months or so. I liked the comfort of the shoes and..." Read more Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Modlily - TERRIBLE PRODUCTS Modlily "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more