Tailor4less where is the tailor
I ordered a tailored Trench coat inserting, as they require, my shirt measures.
I nonetheless mention that the trench needed to be a little bigger to allow for a jacket.
They said it was fine but was not at all.
After a long ping pong where they require the mess to be fixed by a local tailor, the local tailor answer was that "... he cannot invent textile..to add inches here and there and ..." I finally get the trench back to T4L and send additional measures to them.
No I get the second shot "perfectly tailored" trench and my god the sleeves are not correctly implanted, tailor language, they are too high and too much towards the front, resultin in a disgraceful pleated back.
AVOID TAILOR4LESS IT WILL TURN TO BE NOTHING4TOOMUCH
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Trench Coat
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "If you go to IKEA and buy a shower curtain, then you may be a bit surprised once you start using it... It may leak a bit, or maybe even..."