2.1

Buyer beware. My name is Tim, my order #15611202016.

This company will send you the wrong item, and tell you that it is what you ordered. I ordered seven waistcoats, one jacket, and a shirt for my wedding. One of two reasons that I used Tailor4less was the cost, as I was paying for my groomsmen. The second reason is that I could not find any other company that made the clothing articles in the material that I was looking for.

The jacket needed some small tailoring but nothing that I did not expect. The shirt fits fine. The waistcoats all fit the gentleman for whom they were for. The problem is, the back of the waistcoat was a gaudy "Joker" purple for no apparent reason.

I could have worked around this but the groomsmen won't be wearing jackets. I open a "support ticket" and received a response. The response was that I did not pay extra for the front to match the back. There is obviously a language barrier and their customer service because this same email went back-and-forth six times(this all happened over two weeks because they do not respond quickly) with me saying that I understood and that is not what I want.

I only wanted to be back to not be totally missed matched and perhaps match the color of the lining. With this I was told that they were made to their standard and a support ticket was closed.

I have no recourse in this situation. I will be seeking legal action because it was in over $1000 but I doubt that gets me anywhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tailor4less Vest.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Dec 01, 2016.

Comments

Tailor4less
Tailor4less Verified Representative

Hi Tim,

I have just sent you an email! Would love to know more and figure this out.