Buyer beware.My name is Tim, my order #15611202016.

This company will send you the wrong item, and tell you that it is what you ordered. I ordered seven waistcoats, one jacket, and a shirt for my wedding. One of two reasons that I used Tailor4less was the cost, as I was paying for my groomsmen. The second reason is that I could not find any other company that made the clothing articles in the material that I was looking for.

The jacket needed some small tailoring but nothing that I did not expect. The shirt fits fine. The waistcoats all fit the gentleman for whom they were for. The problem is, the back of the waistcoat was a gaudy "Joker" purple for no apparent reason.

I could have worked around this but the groomsmen won't be wearing jackets. I open a "support ticket" and received a response. The response was that I did not pay extra for the front to match the back. There is obviously a language barrier and their customer service because this same email went back-and-forth six times(this all happened over two weeks because they do not respond quickly) with me saying that I understood and that is not what I want.

I only wanted to be back to not be totally missed matched and perhaps match the color of the lining. With this I was told that they were made to their standard and a support ticket was closed.

I have no recourse in this situation.I will be seeking legal action because it was in over $1000 but I doubt that gets me anywhere.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of tailor4less vest. Tailor4less needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tailor4less vest in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tailor4less.

Tailor4less Verified Representative

Hi Tim,

I have just sent you an email! Would love to know more and figure this out.