I'd previously obtained tailored shirts from another website, but the prices on tailor4less are really competitive (especially for linen) and the system for estimating and correcting measurements is really simple and easy to use. The choice of fabrics is very broad so I think I'll be getting a few more shirts here over the next month or two; it's a shame that there don't seem to be choices of different buttons though, for example.

The shirt was sent within five days of me placing the order and would arrived just four days later if the address label had been printed properly; as it was the courier called me and it arrived the next day, almost a week earlier than predicted. I'm impatient so I appreciated the fast delivery.

I look forward to designing myself some suits...

This person wrote the review because of good quality of tailor4less shirt from Tailor4less. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tailor4less to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tailor4less for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments