100% full Not resolved

Update by user Oct 09, 2015

IF TAILOR4LESS WAS A REPUTABLE COMPANY THEY WOULD RESOLVE THIS HERE AND NOW ONHERE INSTEAD OF POSTING FAKE REVIEWS HERE ABOUT THE SHODDY CLOTHES THEY RIP US OFF WITH HOW ABOUT A REFUND TAILOR 4LESS???

Update by user Oct 09, 2015

NOT RESOLVED NO REFUND NOTHING OF TAILOR4LESS SCAM SHODDY RIP OFF COMPANY

Original review posted by user Oct 02, 2015

I got a coat off this firm the pockets was so high they cut across the waistband two tailors said it could not be put right should never have left the factory this company wanted me to return to another country at great cost to me. they state in the terms if a coat cannot be repaired they donate it to charity so why would they want to put me to more expense when they have sent me faulty good s any reputable company would go out of their way to put things right at no extra cost to the consumer not this firm I have had no refund and I have a coat that I cannot wear that cannot be put right the standard is bad. Please anyone looking for a bargain this is not the company

Review about: Tailor4Less Coat.

I didn't like: No returns or refunds is their policy.

1.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $211
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Tailor4less?

Comments

Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom #1056842

After 2 weeks this company totally ignored my emails, they sent faulty goods refused to refund, refused to answer any emails! SCAM COMPANY and so is TRUSTPILOT who give out 5 star reviews for this company yet bury bad comments I do not believe any of the 5 star reviews on trust pilot are real. This company follow no Eurpean law or USA law they should be banned from trading in these countries, if they ignore all laws or they should state in capital letters they never refund money even when sending substandard goods!!

This company also mess around till the time limit expires they are unhelpful not interested in putting anything right once they have your money . They ignore all laws I seriously do not think this company should be allowed to trade. Anyone with decent clothes made by this firm please put the pictures online with you in them as I do not believe this company make anything but 3rd rate cheap shoddy clothes.