Tailor4less - SCAM FIRM SHODDY GOODS

54 of 102 Tailor4less reviews

Update added by user Oct 09, 2015

IF TAILOR4LESS WAS A REPUTABLE COMPANY THEY WOULD RESOLVE THIS HERE AND NOW ONHERE INSTEAD OF POSTING FAKE REVIEWS HERE ABOUT THE SHODDY CLOTHES THEY RIP US OFF WITH HOW ABOUT A REFUND TAILOR 4LESS???

Update added by user Oct 09, 2015

NOT RESOLVED NO REFUND NOTHING OF TAILOR4LESS SCAM SHODDY RIP OFF COMPANY

Original review posted by user Oct 02, 2015

I got a coat off this firm the pockets was so high they cut across the waistband two tailors said it could not be put right should never have left the factory this company wanted me to return to another country at great cost to me. they state in the terms if a coat cannot be repaired they donate it to charity so why would they want to put me to more expense when they have sent me faulty good s any reputable company would go out of their way to put things right at no extra cost to the consumer not this firm I have had no refund and I have a coat that I cannot wear that cannot be put right the standard is bad. Please anyone looking for a bargain this is not the company

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • No returns or refunds is their policy

Reason of review:
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
54 of 102 Tailor4less reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Nov 01, 2015 #1056842 Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom

After 2 weeks this company totally ignored my emails, they sent faulty goods refused to refund, refused to answer any emails! SCAM COMPANY and so is TRUSTPILOT who give out 5 star reviews for this company yet bury bad comments I do not believe any of the 5 star reviews on trust pilot are real. This company follow no Eurpean law or USA law they should be banned from trading in these countries, if they ignore all laws or they should state in capital letters they never refund money even when sending substandard goods!!

0 0 Reply

Oct 09, 2015 #1045360

This company also mess around till the time limit expires they are unhelpful not interested in putting anything right once they have your money . They ignore all laws I seriously do not think this company should be allowed to trade. Anyone with decent clothes made by this firm please put the pictures online with you in them as I do not believe this company make anything but 3rd rate cheap shoddy clothes.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.