Tailor4less - Ridiculous blue suit

15 of 102 Tailor4less reviews

Excitedly we went through the measuring process.... new suit for school for my 17year old son.

We chose a very dark navy suit.... there are strict controls on what he can wear.

You guessed it ( the suit was too big but not a problem) the navy suit was almost an electric blue.... he would get laughed at at school.... his face when he saw it was a picture....

So call up.... oh we "give you the opportunity to order samples" we do say colours may vary.

So I build another suit NO MENTION OF COLOUR VARIATIONS...NO MENTION OF ORDER A SAMPLE...and then all the emails start getting you to place your order.STILL NO MENTION OF COLOUR VARIATIONS.

Now their solution...some free material samples!!!!

No replacement suit no sensible offers no engagement.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Tailor4less

Oct 06 #1223213 Dudingen, Fribourg, Switzerland

Tailor4less verified representative

Hi,
My name is Magda and I work at Tailor4less Customer Satisfaction. I’m really sorry to hear the suit color did not meet you or your son’s expectations. Though we do recommend to order a fabric sample if you’re unsure about the color, I completely understand your frustration. I agree with you that it should have been more clear on the website where, and how, to order fabric samples. In fact, we have added a feature so when you click to preview any suit fabric in the configurator, capital letters says “ORDER SAMPLE” to help make it more clear and visible. You make valuable points, and I will make sure to bring them forward, hopefully making it more visible to see the “fabric samples” section. I’m sorry for your frustration and I hope you will give us another chance!
Kind Regards,
Magda

0 1 Reply
ransom

Sep 29 #1220077

I thought everyone knew that if color is real important, you always order a sample. Cameras, computers, video cards and displays rarely show the EXACT color, even if they try real hard.
Your fault.

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tailor4less. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tailor4less.
Filing a new complaint about
×