Alderley Edge, England
2.2

Excitedly we went through the measuring process.... new suit for school for my 17year old son.

We chose a very dark navy suit.... there are strict controls on what he can wear.

You guessed it ( the suit was too big but not a problem) the navy suit was almost an electric blue.... he would get laughed at at school.... his face when he saw it was a picture....

So call up.... oh we "give you the opportunity to order samples" we do say colours may vary.

So I build another suit NO MENTION OF COLOUR VARIATIONS...NO MENTION OF ORDER A SAMPLE...and then all the emails start getting you to place your order.STILL NO MENTION OF COLOUR VARIATIONS.

Now their solution...some free material samples!!!!

No replacement suit no sensible offers no engagement.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tailor4less and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about tailor4less suit from Tailor4less was no refund policy , but reviewer liked website. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tailor4less.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Tailor4less to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tailor4less?

Comments

Tailor4less
Dudingen, Fribourg, Switzerland #1223213
Tailor4less Verified Representative

Hi,

My name is Magda and I work at Tailor4less Customer Satisfaction.I’m really sorry to hear the suit color did not meet you or your son’s expectations.

Though we do recommend to order a fabric sample if you’re unsure about the color, I completely understand your frustration. I agree with you that it should have been more clear on the website where, and how, to order fabric samples. In fact, we have added a feature so when you click to preview any suit fabric in the configurator, capital letters says “ORDER SAMPLE” to help make it more clear and visible. You make valuable points, and I will make sure to bring them forward, hopefully making it more visible to see the “fabric samples” section.

I’m sorry for your frustration and I hope you will give us another chance!

Kind Regards,

Magda

ransom
#1220077

I thought everyone knew that if color is real important, you always order a sample. Cameras, computers, video cards and displays rarely show the EXACT color, even if they try real hard.

Your fault.