Featured Not resolved

A last year I had a suite and some shirts made by Tailor4less and there were made well and the materiel was of the quality I expected for the price. I was satisfied enough that I order 2 shirts for myself and 2 for my nephew this year. First problem was you can only do 1 set of measurements per order so I did not get the discount they were offering on the shirts and had to do 2 different orders.

When the shirts came in they were made way to small. I have a should of 18" and the shirt was 16.5". Every measurement was small. I contacted support and they asked for pictures. I provided pictures including 1 with a tape measure showing that the shirts were made small. They claimed that the shirts were made correctly. Then they offered to remake them if I provided new measurements and shipped the bad shirts back at my cost. My cost to ship the shirts back would have been 47 dollars. Alternately, they would make new shirts with the new measurements and ship them to me with me paying the shipping cost. Still not sure if that would be 2 shipping cost or one. But that would have been another $40-$80. You can see from the picture that the shirt was made wrong.

I took the shirts to a local tailer that I use for alterations. She said that every measurement was smaller that the measurements we provided. She also verified that the measurements provided were correct. One last thing she did this at no charge to me. I then took the same measurements to iTailor and had shirt made. it came it 4 days and fit almost perfectly.

They do not offer refunds is there standard response. I had to turn this over to the credit card company to get the money back.

If they get it right then the product is good. If they don't then you are out of luck and *** expect to have to pay more mont and waste a lot of time. Do not ever do business with them.

This is a scam company. I believe they make more money on the shipping changes than they do on the actual product.

Had an Experience with Tailor4less?

Comments

thomas47
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #917644

There was no solution.Company still claims shirts were made correctly.

Credit card company refunded my money.

Do not do business with the company ever.