Not sure about the quality of the tight I have ordered, cause I've never received it.Now more than a week delayed with no explanation notwithstanding the constant (everyday) pressure.

Now they tell me my packet is in england, and if I ask them the track number they simply refuse to give it to me. the shipping company confirms me 6 times that they never received the order, while T4L is unable to tell me where it is and refuse to give me any concrete information. Same on me to believe in such a company, will do my best to dissuade anyone to buy from it.

.Such a shame, never again!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Tailor4less. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tailor4less to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tailor4less and tailor4less shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tailor4less?

Comments