Krasnodar, Krasnodar
3.3

They sent me a coat that looks totally different than on the site in pictures. The material is good and that's the only good thing/ Shoulders are too wide, down side has a Christmas tree form, or a womens dress form - it widens to the bottom.

I made all the measurements as shown in their videos, but they sent me totally inappropriate product. I've opened a request earlier on their site because they didn't answer for 5 days and I was worried about it, but they hurried to close it without my permission when the coat wasn't even delivered to my address. Now I can't open a new request - no possibility of t on their site, it's written that I don't have any orders in the last 60 days (in fact I have an order less than 30 days). I just keep writing in my old request and keep emailing them to several emails.

But they don't bother answering for 48 hours. This is the worst experience I ever had buying online.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tailor4less Coat.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Fabric quality, Nice fabrics.

I didn't like: Bad tailoring, Barcelona get clothes mass produced in cheap factory in shanghai, Worst customer support, Do not respond, Do not refund, Customer service, Quality of tailoring.

• Tailored Overcoat

Comments

Hey!

My name is Magda and I work at Customer Satisfaction at Tailor4less. I am so sorry to hear you’re unhappy with your product and your experience with us.

Something is clearly not right, and your ticket should not have been closed without your permission. I will try my best to find a solution that you're happy with! Would you mind giving me your order number?

As soon as I have your order number, I will personally ask that someone contacts you right away. I am positive we will solve this!

I’m so sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope to hear from you soon.

to Tailor4less Krasnodar, Krasnodar, Russian Federation #1234174

Order No is Ref. 15243222016

to Anonymous Kindhausen / Kindhausen (Dorf), Zurich, Switzerland #1234175
Tailor4less Verified Representative

Thank you, I will make sure someone contacts you. Again, I am sorry for your inconvenience!

to Anonymous #1235269
Tailor4less Verified Representative

Thank you for your collaboration with our Customer Service team! The refund for your alteration costs have already been refunded. I wish you a nice day, and please don't hesitate to email us if you have any more questions!

Take care, Magda