Krasnodar, Krasnodar
3.3

They sent me a coat that looks totally different than on the site in pictures.The material is good and that's the only good thing/ Shoulders are too wide, down side has a Christmas tree form, or a womens dress form - it widens to the bottom.

I made all the measurements as shown in their videos, but they sent me totally inappropriate product. I've opened a request earlier on their site because they didn't answer for 5 days and I was worried about it, but they hurried to close it without my permission when the coat wasn't even delivered to my address. Now I can't open a new request - no possibility of t on their site, it's written that I don't have any orders in the last 60 days (in fact I have an order less than 30 days). I just keep writing in my old request and keep emailing them to several emails.

But they don't bother answering for 48 hours.This is the worst experience I ever had buying online.

Review about: Tailor4less Coat.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Fabric quality, Nice fabrics.

I didn't like: Bad tailoring, Barcelona get clothes mass produced in cheap factory in shanghai, Worst customer support, Do not respond, Do not refund, Customer service, Quality of tailoring.

Had an Experience with Tailor4less?

Comments

Hey!

My name is Magda and I work at Customer Satisfaction at Tailor4less.I am so sorry to hear you’re unhappy with your product and your experience with us.

Something is clearly not right, and your ticket should not have been closed without your permission. I will try my best to find a solution that you're happy with! Would you mind giving me your order number?

As soon as I have your order number, I will personally ask that someone contacts you right away.I am positive we will solve this!

I’m so sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope to hear from you soon.

to Tailor4less Krasnodar, Krasnodar, Russian Federation #1234174

Order No is Ref. 15243222016

to Anonymous Kindhausen / Kindhausen (Dorf), Zurich, Switzerland #1234175
Tailor4less Verified Representative

Thank you, I will make sure someone contacts you. Again, I am sorry for your inconvenience!

to Anonymous #1235269
Tailor4less Verified Representative

Thank you for your collaboration with our Customer Service team! The refund for your alteration costs have already been refunded. I wish you a nice day, and please don't hesitate to email us if you have any more questions!

Take care, Magda