Update by user Dec 02, 2016

The shipment did arrive today, on time.I was concerned about the mixed reviews I have read.

But I was pleasantly surprised. The quality and fit was great for the price.

They exceeded my expectations.I would buy from them again.

Update by user Nov 30, 2016

T4L has informed me that the shipment will arrive on time. The tracking info from DHL indicates that it will arrive two days later than promised. T4L claims that they have met their obligation and that future communication should be with DHL now.

Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2016

Tailor4Less has very mixed reviews.I decided to take a chance on them because I am suddenly taking my 93 year old mom on a cruise, which has 3 formal nights.

T4L promised to deliver a tuxedo and two formal suits in time for the cruise. Before I placed the order, I contacted customer service. They assured me that they could do it. The time frame was about three weeks for them to deliver.

Well, here I am pissed off, because when I just inquired on the order, they informed me that the order will be arriving two days late. I will be on a ship headed to South America, without the formal wear I ordered from them.

I will instruct my mail service to refuse delivery.I will instruct any bank to reverse the payment, if the order does not arrive in time.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of a product or service from Tailor4less. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1300 and wants Tailor4less to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tailor4less for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Tailor4less Verified Representative

I'm glad to hear you're happy!

Enjoy your trip :)