1.6

Fits like a glove is the furthest thing from how the product is worn.My tailor could tell right away that the pants were hand sewn and that the craft was horrible.

It cost me nearly $40 to tailor the pants of which I only was refunded $16 even though the website says $20. It wasn't just that the pants were baggy but even the zipper was sewn on improperly to where the zipper cover was not flush with the pants but sticking up.

The button was placed so the pants would fit properly but the actual width was larger than my size.Stay away from this company.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of tailor4less pants from Tailor4less. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $130 and wants Tailor4less to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tailor4less for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tailor4less?

Comments

Denton, Texas, United States #1247978

Just an update that nothing was resolved with this company.

to Anonymous #1248336

Hi John

I'm sorry you feel this way, but the case has been resolved.Even though you ordered from the US, you shopped and paid using our EUR site.

If you please log in to your account you will see that the order placed was in € and not in $ - which is why we had to refund you according to our policy in EUR, and not USD.

I think it will be clearer to you once you logged in to your account and you can see the € amount.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I do hope our contact here and via email has helped clear up it up for you.

I wish you a nice day!

Kind Regards, Magda

#1241934

Hi John,

Thank you for giving me this information. I will look into your order details right away and get back to you via email as soon as possible!

Denton, Texas, United States #1241795

Magda,

Here is my order #: Order records - Ref. 11466562016.

I am curious to know how you would be able to help.

Thanks,

John

Tailor4less Verified Representative

Hi!My name is Magda and I work at Customer Satisfaction at Tailor4less.

I’m so sorry to hear you’re unhappy with the products and service. I’d like to help sort this out and find a solution you’ll be happy with.

If you would please tell me your order number I will take a close look at what happened.You can either write here or email me at magda@tailor4less.com , whichever you prefer is fine by me!

I hope to speak to you soon!