1.9

Company based in spain.None of the CS associates are fluent in english, nor do they know what they're doing.

Their systems are arcane and confusing. I wasted $115 on their shirts, and I couldn't be more dissatisfied. The first shirt they sent was laughably large. I gave them the measures from a shirt company I use and enjoy (Proper Cloth; but Proper Cloth is comparatively expensive).

The next shirt they sent: the collar was wrinkled (I can't get the wrinkles out; I think it's because of how it's sewn) and the shirt is too tight in the belly. Stay far away from this company.

You will lose time, money, and your sanity.It's overpriced for the quality, and the whole process is a maddening pain in the you know what.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of tailor4less shirt from Tailor4less. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $115 and wants Tailor4less to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tailor4less for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tailor4less?

Comments