Bologna, Emilia-Romagna
100% full Not resolved
1.6

I ordered a made-to-measure suit on tailor4less.com. I followed accurately all the necessary steps, according to the instructions. I chose the cloth, I provided precise measures, as described in the guide. I even went to a friend who is good at needlecraft to assist me with the measures. She tried to discourage me from buying a custom suit online, but unfortunately I didn't listen.

So I paid almost 300 euro, and after nearly a week, I received a package from Shanghai, China. (BTW, I've been twice in China and I love this country). Despite all my precautions, I received a ridiculous thing, a blu-coloured shapeless bag, made of poor material, poorly cut and even more poorly sewed.

Of course, according to the company, the fault is mine and for no reason they can refund me.

Beware! Scam!

I attached some of my pictures, so that you can get the idea of what you really get when you buy something from this Chinese manufacturer.

Review about: Tailor4less Abito Suit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Delivery.

I didn't like: Failed to deliver promised quality, Fit, Bad quality, What a rip off.

Had an Experience with Tailor4less?

Comments

Tailor4less
Tailor4less Verified Representative

Hi, I’m Magda from Customer Satisfaction at Tailor4less.I’m so sorry to hear you are not happy with your experience!

Customer Satisfaction is very important, and it’s my priority to help resolve this issue.

I would like to look up the details about your order, to better be able to help you.

Could you please give me your order reference number and I will see what went wrong.

I hope you’ll give us a second chance on solving this problem!