I ordered a made-to-measure suit on tailor4less.com. I followed accurately all the necessary steps, according to the instructions. I chose the cloth, I provided precise measures, as described in the guide. I even went to a friend who is good at needlecraft to assist me with the measures. She tried to discourage me from buying a custom suit online, but unfortunately I didn't listen.
So I paid almost 300 euro, and after nearly a week, I received a package from Shanghai, China. (BTW, I've been twice in China and I love this country). Despite all my precautions, I received a ridiculous thing, a blu-coloured shapeless bag, made of poor material, poorly cut and even more poorly sewed.
Of course, according to the company, the fault is mine and for no reason they can refund me.
I attached some of my pictures, so that you can get the idea of what you really get when you buy something from this Chinese manufacturer.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Failed to deliver promised quality
- Bad quality
- What a rip off
You May Also Like
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "They will commit FRAUD if necessary. My measurements were tampered with in my profile. Luckily I printed out a copy when I placed the order. Shoulders were supposed to be..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."