Bologna, Emilia-Romagna
100% full Not resolved
1.6

I ordered a made-to-measure suit on tailor4less.com. I followed accurately all the necessary steps, according to the instructions. I chose the cloth, I provided precise measures, as described in the guide. I even went to a friend who is good at needlecraft to assist me with the measures. She tried to discourage me from buying a custom suit online, but unfortunately I didn't listen.

So I paid almost 300 euro, and after nearly a week, I received a package from Shanghai, China. (BTW, I've been twice in China and I love this country). Despite all my precautions, I received a ridiculous thing, a blu-coloured shapeless bag, made of poor material, poorly cut and even more poorly sewed.

Of course, according to the company, the fault is mine and for no reason they can refund me.

Beware! Scam!

I attached some of my pictures, so that you can get the idea of what you really get when you buy something from this Chinese manufacturer.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of tailor4less abito suit from Tailor4less and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Tailor4less to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was failed to deliver promised quality, fit, bad quality and what a rip off. Author liked the most delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tailor4less for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tailor4less?

Comments

Tailor4less
Tailor4less Verified Representative

Hi, I’m Magda from Customer Satisfaction at Tailor4less.I’m so sorry to hear you are not happy with your experience!

Customer Satisfaction is very important, and it’s my priority to help resolve this issue.

I would like to look up the details about your order, to better be able to help you.

Could you please give me your order reference number and I will see what went wrong.

I hope you’ll give us a second chance on solving this problem!