Tailor4less - Clown suit worth almost 300 euro

13 of 102 Tailor4less reviews

I ordered a made-to-measure suit on tailor4less.com. I followed accurately all the necessary steps, according to the instructions. I chose the cloth, I provided precise measures, as described in the guide. I even went to a friend who is good at needlecraft to assist me with the measures. She tried to discourage me from buying a custom suit online, but unfortunately I didn't listen.

So I paid almost 300 euro, and after nearly a week, I received a package from Shanghai, China. (BTW, I've been twice in China and I love this country). Despite all my precautions, I received a ridiculous thing, a blu-coloured shapeless bag, made of poor material, poorly cut and even more poorly sewed.

Of course, according to the company, the fault is mine and for no reason they can refund me.

Beware! Scam!

I attached some of my pictures, so that you can get the idea of what you really get when you buy something from this Chinese manufacturer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Delivery
  • What I disliked
    • Failed to deliver promised quality
    • Fit

Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Tailor4less

Oct 25 #1231652

Tailor4less verified representative

Hi, I’m Magda from Customer Satisfaction at Tailor4less. I’m so sorry to hear you are not happy with your experience! Customer Satisfaction is very important, and it’s my priority to help resolve this issue.
I would like to look up the details about your order, to better be able to help you. Could you please give me your order reference number and I will see what went wrong.
I hope you’ll give us a second chance on solving this problem!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tailor4less. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tailor4less.
Filing a new complaint about
×